asked to see my collection, so took it all out tonight. Hope you like it. I'll scrap this later.
FYI: Almost of these electronics are 100% functional and in near mint condition. Only thing some have missing are their chains. 100% functional though. I take good care of them.
If you want to know exactly what's in each photo, read ahead.
1) Top row are all Japanese Digimon digivices. I lack Season 3 due to...reasons.
Next row are First Gen Digimon V-Pets. I own versions 1, 2, and 5.
Last row are the Digimon Pendulums. I have Version 1.0: Nature Spirits, Version 2.0: Deep Savers, Version 3.5: Nightmare Soldiers, and Version 5.5: Metal Empire(which is my favorite).
2) More V-pets!
First row is Pendulum Progress and I have Version 1: Dragon's Roar and Version 3: Animal Coliseum.
Next Row are the Digimon Minis. I have one of each version. Double on the version 1.
Next row is the Xros Minis. I own the Xros Heart and Blue Flare.
Next is the, uuuugh, Pendulum Cycle. I hate them, but I have 1 version 8, two version 9 and one version 10.
After that is the Digimon Neo and I have one of Version 1 and Version 2.
3) Ok, these are the bulky ones. Red one is a D-Cyber Version 2. Ones at the top are Digimon Mini: Special Version. Red and White Card looking ones are Pendulum X and I own version 1.0 and 2.0. One below the Minis is a D-Terminal, aka the item the kids had in season 2 that held their Digieggs. Next to it is the Digiwindow, aka the device Thomas used in season 5. Next to it is the D-Spirit.
Bottom left is the D-Gather. Next to it is the Digimon Accelerator. Next is the Digimon Battler Agumon and it talks. Last in the photo is the Monitorimon V-Pet toy.
4) The US Digimon toys. Oh look, I'm lacking a season 3 Digivice. No surprise there.
All those "chips" below them are various digimon power up items for different v-pets. I like collecting ones of Digimon I like.
5) Digimon V-Pet accessories!
Top one is some Necklaces that feature Savers Agumon(green) and Gaomon(black).
At the bottom left is my Xros Loader Holder, and Pendulum Progress booklet, and unopened Xros Mini Blue Flare(I need to get rid of it), and a Digimon v-pet case that has a metal little Skullgreymon inside.
6) I'm not going to bother pouring that out. It's just a bunch of small Digimon figures...with some random Metabots and Pokemon in it. I think the 1996 Mascot is in there too.
7) My D-Reals. These are Digimon action figures that have a lot of articulation in them. They're my favs.
Here is Growlmon and Mr. Biker, Beelzemon.
put him in that pose.
8) D-Real WarGrowlmon and Galgomon.
9) D-Real Rapidmon...who I thought I had lost.
*not pictured* D-Real Sakuyamon. I tossed her somewhere inthe attic cause I don't care for that one.
10) Plushies of Greymon and Anylomon and my Omegamon Rebooted that I haven't built,but I've had that since last Thanksgiving.
Background are my Digimon V-pet put back up in their shelf.
11) Random Rizegreymon toys and a Geogreymon in a box. Did I mention I'm a major fan of Savers Agumon's evolutions?
12) Various Digimon items. I'm a big fan of Savers season.
13) My Digimon card game stuff. I collect only Digimon Alpha cards.
14) More random Digimon items. That is a bootleg Complete english Digimon season 1. It plays fine.
15) ...and there's all my stuff in one spot...right behind me currently.
...and there we go.